22 June 2022
The heat is on for those employers and employees who are found to be unfairly discriminating, which in terms of s6 of the EEA includes Harassment, given that there are fines, awards, imprisonment and possible exclusion from tenders. This interesting workshop will cover the following big-ticket items on HARASSMENT –
• The proactive approach required of employers
• Vicarious liability
• Extended definition and types of harassment
• Race, gender, disability and LGBTQ+ and related considerations
• The need to revise the grievance procedure
• The place of Harassment in the Employment Equity Amendment Act
• Much more.
Also a free policy template for all attendees.
Presenter: John Botha (Global Business Solutions)
Date: 13 July 2022
To register click here: Meeting Registration – Zoom